over a dozen industries of experience
Work experience includes businesses from all across the spectrum. Brand launches to established companies. Multiple locations, international sales, and corporate structures.
The tedious & specialized work you don’t want to think about is handled in-house. Things like Google Merchant Center, PPC, Audience Optimization, Report Automation, bulk sheets, website changes, are all done by me, Michael.
Competitive strategies tailored to your business. Taking into account demand, budget, pricing, and more.
eComm, Lead Gen, and advertising expert. Set up, launch, optimize, and grow your business with clarity.
Want to read technical blogposts from yours truly? I won’t stop you.
- PDF Report Automation with PythonIn this post, I’ll explain how I use Python for PDF report automation to generate data analysis and consulting insights for performance of marketing channels—namely Google, Meta, and Amazon. … Read more
- Streamlit dashboard for marketingSummary A project on creating omnichannel dashboards for clients, then ultimately abandoning them bc clients didn’t like them. This is an interactive streamlit dashboard using data hosted on Amazon … Read more
🚨 Not providing design, fulfillment, or organic social media services at this time.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Amazon Marketplace and Google Search
- Google, Meta, and Amazon Ads
- Setup & IT
- Pixels, Tags, Analytics, Merchant Center
- Website & Product Page Changes
- Marketing Apps, Plugins, and Promotions
- Automation using Python
- Custom AI bots using openAI (GPT)
- HTML& CSS
- Technical write-ups
- eComm Development
- Content Marketing
- Basic Media Editing
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
Send me a message!
Click to read the welcome letter!
I’m Michael, a Manhattan-based marketer from Texas.
I work with businesses to improve their revenue & ROI/ROAS online.
My experience includes ~3 years at agencies as an SEO / Ad manager, launching my own successful products online (100+ 5-star reviews on Amazon & #1 rankings on Google & Amazon in under a year!) and entry-level/intern work at production studios, a radio station, and a movie-marketing company.
* I’ve been freelancing full-time since January 2023.
I am strictly compliant with platform policies, stay up-to-date with industry changes, and am familiar with dozens of tools to improve & simplify marketing operations. Additionally, I use automation and AI in-house to analyze data and improve performance.
If you’re interested in talking, feel free to reach out! You can use the buttons below to contact.
Thanks for taking the time to read! I appreciate it.